Spanish resources for beginnersPodcasts, Movies, others. Stuff I consume to help me learn Spanish faster
First off, the best resource around is imo Spanish Dict. That said, here's what I'm consuming..
- News in Slow Spanish
- Españolistos | Learn Spanish With Spanish Conversations!
- Radio Ambulante
- Palabras Bravas
- Beginners – Lightspeed Spanish
- Early Intermediate – Lightspeed Spanish
- The Real Fast Spanish Tips Podcast
- Learn Spanish: Notes in Spanish Inspired Beginners
- The Invisible Guest, After waking next to his now-dead lover in a hotel room, a young businessman hires a prominent lawyer to figure out how he ended up a murder suspect.
- The Bar, Strangers holed up in a Madrid bar after witnessing a murder begin to turn on each other as panic sets in and the body count rises.
- Mirage, A space-time continuum glitch allows Vera to save a boy's life 25 years earlier, but results in the loss of her daughter, whom she fights to get back.
- No estoy loca, A woman enters a quirky mental health clinic after attempting suicide upon finding out her husband is having an affair with her best friend.
- Lo más sencillo es complicarlo todo, When a 17-year-old learns the TV news host she pines for is engaged, she and her best friend launch an elaborate plan to prevent his marriage.
- Holy camp, In this musical comedy, two rebellious teen girls who love electronic music have a life-changing brush with the divine at a camp run by nuns.
- The skin of the wolf, An animal trapper living in an abandoned mountain town in northern Spain seeks to resolve his loneliness by securing a wife.
- The motive, An aspiring writer with no imagination seeks inspiration for his novel by manipulating the lives of his neighbors so that he can write about them.
- The lighthouse of the orcas, A mother travels to Patagonia with her autistic son with the hopes that a ranger and a pod of wild orcas can help him find an emotional connection.
- Off course, Fed up with the uselessness of their degrees and swayed by a TV commercial, two Spaniards head to Berlin for work but find it not quite as advertised.
- Despite everything, After their mother's death, four sisters learn a shocking family secret and embark on an adventure to discover the truth about their genealogy.
- Acapulco la vida da, Three lifelong friends travel to Acapulco ostensibly so one of them can find his lost love, but the real reason behind the trip holds some surprises.
- The tribe, An executive-turned-viral sensation loses his reputation and his memory, but finds a new life with his biological mother and her empowered dance group.
- Jefe, A rude, self-centered businessman seems to be on the brink of losing everything until a night janitor at his office helps him find redemption.
- In family I trust, After her partner cheats on her, an architect returns to her hometown to reassess her life with the help of her eccentric family. Based on the novel.
- !Ay, mi madre!, When her estranged mother suddenly dies, a woman must follow the quirky instructions laid out in the will in order to collect an important inheritance.
- Thi mai, Along with her two friends, a determined woman travels to Vietnam to bring home the baby her recently deceased daughter had planned to adopt.
- Lucers, Three men from different nations must find their way out of the Amazon jungle -- on foot -- when they get lost on the way to Brazil's World Cup Final.
- Como Caído del Cielo, To earn his place in heaven, legendary Mexican actor-singer Pedro Infante is sent back to Earth in an impersonator's body to mend his womanizing ways.
- La última fiesta, Three best buddies are thrown into a wild chase for a priceless painting that was stolen from a house they used to throw a huge party.
- 7 años, Loyalties are tested and cruelties revealed when four business partners spend a tense evening debating who will pay for the crime they committed.
- Our lovers, A love-challenged man and a woman he meets at a bookshop bar begin dating, but only at the shop -- and without knowing anything about each other.